Yoga Calm Summer Camps
Camp activities are slow paced so children can sink into the experience and have time to dream and explore nature while learning wellness habits and essential personal and social skills – learning to live and work together in a peaceful, mindful way. With this fun, creative and highly experiential approach to nature and wellness education in the center of the city, meaningful connections between personal and planetary health can be drawn, fostering a lifelong interest and love for the natural world.
- Yoga classes
- Mindful snack that children help create
- Movement activities and nature walks
- Friendship and social skills
- Storytelling and relaxation
- Time to observe nature and allow the quiet of nature to calm our bodies and minds
Open to boys and girls ages 7-12.