- This event has passed.
Healthy Relationships: With ourselves, others and the community
January 7 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This multigenerational, all abilities, online class is open to anyone ages 14 and up.
**Please note, this class will take place over multiple dates: January 7, 14, 21 & 28 3-5 pm CST
This class is available at a reduced rate of $10 per person, thanks in part to the DHS Disability Innovation Grant. Limited scholarships are available – email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in a scholarship.
In this series of classes you will:
• Learn how to communicate effectively and resolve conflicts.
• Move through emotions, and manage stress.
• Think positively about yourself and empower your choices in life.
• Explore how to ask for help if you need it.
• Learn how to tell someone if something made you feel uncomfortable or unsafe.
• Body Rights • Making Friends
• Consent • Healthy Boundaries
• Rejection • Stress Management
• Compromise • Exploring Emotions