- This event has passed.
Sexuality for All Abilities Curriculum Training
November 18, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
Teachers • Administrators • School Staff • Therapists • Social Workers
Sexuality Educators • Parents • Direct Support Professionals • Coaches
WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS TRAINING ?
» Equitable sex education for people with disabilities
» Recognizing, responding, and reacting to situations involving sexual behaviors
» How to use the Sexuality for All Abilities curriculum
» Tips, tools, resources to support you in having conversations about sexual health
In this training we will:
- Review the background on sexual education for people with disabilities
- Explore equitable sex education for individuals with disabilities
- Learn how to use the Sexuality for All Abilities Curriculum
- Think through steps of answering difficult questions
- Think through trauma informed conversations
- Discuss supporting LGBTQ individuals with disabilities