Equitable Sex Ed for People of All Abilities
April 28 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- Live Online Training with Leah Bauman-Smith, Alyssa Perau and Kendall Mager.
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm Central Time
- FREE for YIPA members.
- $30 for non-YIPA members.
- Not a member? Annual membership is $99 for individuals or $250 for organizations. Join now or learn more.
Your Learning Objectives
- Learn about equitable sexual health strategies you can use when working with young people of all abilities
- Gain confidence in addressing the topics of healthy relationships, consent, and boundaries
- Know where to access resources related to sexuality education for people of all abilities
- Learn a framework for answering difficult questions and responding to sexual behaviors in a positive way